Monday, July 11, 2011

Alfalfa

What is Alfalfa besides a character on The Little Rascals or sprouts that you can put on salad or sandwiches? I am sure some of my readers don't even know who the Little Rascals are! Well Alfala is a plant that is chock full of nutrients. Its roots go way down into the soil where other plants don't go.

 When I heard about all of the wonderful things that Alfalfa can help with I thought I would give the supplement a try. For me in particular I wanted to see if it would help with my allergies and stomach problems.

 So I have been taking it for about a month and thought well, I don't really know if this is helping me or not so I am going to stop taking it and see what happens. It was only a day or 2 when I noticed that my nasal congestion had returned. Not to mention I totally forgot that I am at my daughter's soccer games twice a week with no allergic reactions whatsoever! I haven't noticed that my stomach problems have resumed but the congestion alone is worth the effort of taking the supplements for me. I'll be getting right back into that routine today!

No comments:

Post a Comment