Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Morning Without My Shake

So I have been having a Cinch Meal Replacement Shake every morning for the past month or so. It has been wonderful. It holds me over better than any thing else I could have for breakfast, aside from a large heavy meal. I feel great all morning and usually have small snacks through out the afternoon instead of a big lunch.

 This morning I was out of my shake mix and had a regular breakfast and boy do I regret it. I had often thought if I want something other than my shake for breakfast that I should just have it for lunch or dinner but don't skip my shake. Well, I was right. I am regretting it today. I don't have as much energy as I usually do and was hungry shortly after breakfast. What did I eat? A whole wheat bagel and a fruit smoothie. Tasty yes, the right choice...no. I won't do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment