Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking Back

What a great year 2011 was! I hope it was for you too! When it comes to health, wealth and hapiness I dare say I could't have asked for a better year.

 Through the past year I worked very hard to regain my health. I haven't felt this good in years! I am so thankful for that. I used to have many health issues including severe allergies, asthma, severe joint pain, ulcers, reflux, insomnia, chronic fatigue and so on and so on. I have learned quite a bit about health and how nutrition affects our health. I am better for it and so are those around me. I am looking forward to more improvements in my health in the upcoming year.

In 2011 I started a business that is not only helping me reach my financial goals but is helping others to reach their financial goals as well. I must say I don't think that there is any better way to earn a living! I get to spread great health, help others succeed and travel for free (I'm looking forward to 2 all expense paid trips this year!). It doesn't get any better than that!

As far as hapiness goes.... wow! What can I say? We all have our ups and downs and there is just no way of getting around it. What we do have control over is how we react to things. Life, friends, family, work etc. will NEVER be perfect but we must choose joy in all circumstances. Not that I am a pro at this or anything but hey I try. I can honestly say that if I had chosen to focus on the negative in some situations I really would have missed out on some great experiences. I got to spend lots of time with my family and friends this year. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet lots of great new people and help them on their journey to great health. I have also met new people who have helped and influenced me. How blessed am I? I am so inspired by the past year and I know 2012 is going to be amazing!

What are your best memories of 2011? Share them with me in the comments below. =D

1 comment: