Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Beginning

The purpose of this blog was to document my Shaklee challenge. I wanted to have something to look back on that was objective and document as I went through the proccess. I know that I was very skeptical and really wanted to keep track of the products that I tried. I can say with certainty that this challenge is over. I have tried so many of the products and loved every single one! I have stopped taking them at different times just to see what would happen and regreted it every single time, although it was necessary.

I feel like this blog is going to be heading in a new direction. I want to share what I have learned about health and wellness through this blog and just share the ways that Shaklee is changing my life and the lives if those around me. I hope that you will continue to follow me on this very exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment