Monday, April 25, 2011

Great weekend

 This weekend was absolutely amazing! It was very full and enjoyable. I was able to do so much this weekend and feel great the whole time!

 On Friday I trimmed a family members hair AND did laundry. That alone would have been quite a lot for me, but I went on with some errands and then visited with family for a few hours then off to our Good Friday service at church. Now pre Shaklee I would have pushed myself to the family visit and I know for a fact I wouldn't have made it to a late church service. But I did and I enjoyed it and still felt great afterwards. Now it didn't end there. I continued shopping and going to the movies on Saturday, then church and a family get together on Sunday. I felt great the whole time. Now don't get me wrong I wasn't bouncing off the walls or anything, I just felt good. Normal, not exhausted and waiting and wanting to hit the pillow.

 My sister and niece both said they could see a real difference in me. I understand this because I have seen it too in others. I saw someone less than a week after she started the Shaklee vitamins and she was simply beaming. I was so amazed at the way she looked! Healthy and happy.

 I know that maybe this comes across as some kind of miracle, it's not. My diet and health were so poor that actually getting all the nutrients my body had been lacking for so long really did make a huge improvement in my overall health. I was just existing and trying to eat heathy meals and take supplements but it just wasn't enough. I am so thankful that my friend shared this with me. It really has changed my life. Just this weekend while I was enjoying being out and not feeling so drained I thought wow I can't believe this is me, I can't believe this is actually my life! I honestly felt like I had just one the lottery or something. It is that life changing! Maybe it won't be so profound for everyone but for me I am so thankful that I was introduced to these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment