Friday, April 22, 2011

Take it early!

 Okay, so let me give you a little backround on my sleep habits. Not being a naturally energetic person, I am usually in bed no later than 10:00 and a lot of times I am sleping by 9-9:30. I am usually up around 7:30. I rarely stay up late. Well yesterday I was feeling so good I stayed up untill about 11. I just did't want to go to sleep. I knew that would backfire so I forced myself. I am so glad I did! I woke up before 4:00 this morning! I tried to get back to sleep but that didn't happen until about 5 and then I got up at 6:30. I gave in and got out of bed because I didn't feel tired. I am feeling a little sleep deprived now but physiaclly I feel good. Today I made sure to take my vitamins early so hopefully it won't affect my sleep tonight. I also spoke to my son who took his first dose of vitamins yesterday with lunch. He was up until 2AM! In talking to the friend who told me about Shaklee I found out that someone elsse took them later in the day and also had a very late night.

 Now don't get me wrong, it's not like you drank a pot of coffe and have the shakes and want to jump out of your skin. You're just not tired. There is no yucky jittery feeling or anything like that at all. You just aren't sleeepy. I'll see how things go today.

No comments:

Post a Comment