Monday, April 18, 2011

My Challenge The Beginning

The past few years have been quite a challenge. Ya know being a single mom you don't get a lot of breaks and when things come flying at you you just have to keep going. That has become more and more difficult. For a long time I just kept plugging along no matter what. Then it got harder and harder to just keep on plugging along. Eventually I just got knocked down time and time again. I would go to work and try to do a few activities with my daughter and family and I just couldn't. I lost my job a little over a year ago and it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. I just couldn't go anymore. If I did enjoy myself I paid for it. I'd be in bed for a few days to recover. Being unemployed I finally had time for Doctors visits. I was in for a surprise when I realized how many there would be. After months of appointments and tests I learned that I had a number of ulcers, gall stones and an unhealthy liver. Wow, what a blow! In order to get healthy I will have to make a lot of changes. Most of these changes are diet related. No easy task, everything must change about the way I eat. I have been working on it for months and its had it's ups and downs.

 Just a few weeks ago I had a conversation with a friend. She told me about her health issues and I told her about mine. She also told me about the supplements she had been taking and how great she felt. Well, I wanted to feel like she feels. I wanted to have the poor health behind me like she did. Well, she is not just taking these supplements but selling them. Now this is a person I trust totally but we all have that skeptisism. She invited me to her place for more info on the vitamins and company. I did however research everything before I went and was very pleased. She had even left me with some of the healthy weight products and I was very impressed.

 The purpose of this blog is to document how things go as I try these products. This past weekend I got knocked down again. My friend came over today and gave me some immune boosters to get me going again. I will also start on a nice variety of vitamins in a couple day. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments: