Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How Clean Are Your Counters?

How clean are your counters? I mean really. If I wash a piece of fruit and set it on my counter is it still clean? If my little niece is eating at my kitchen table and she sets her food on the table is it safe? Some cleaners I have used in the past leave a residue that is very visible. What is that residue? Do I want that residue on my food? Or on my hands or the hands of the children in my home? No way!

 Having battled with Chronic Fatigue, asthma and allergies and now knowing what some of the ingredients in household "cleaners" actually do I wonder how much those products affected my health. Now I use only the safest household cleaners and personal care products. For me I will never go back. Why on earth would I want to clean my counters or my body with things that can cause cancer, fatigue, mood swings, asthma and so on and so on? I want my counters to be truly clean. I can actually clean my fruit and vegetables with the same stuff I clean my counters with! Now that's safe.

I can honestly say since changing out household products and improving my nutrition and supplementation I am fatigue, asthma and allergy free! I am healthier than I have been in years and I know that my home is safe for all who enter!

If you are interested in a list of products and some of the harmful ingredients in them I am happy to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment