Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who Can You Help?

When I first started taking Shaklee products as you know I was a skeptic. That has completely changed. I believe in the products and the company 100%! That is of course why I joined the Shaklee family and work hard every day to spread the word.

 Oh, I know that I can go anytime to You Tube and search for testimonials and find plenty. People who were devastated by severe health issues. But when you meet people and hear their stories in person it hits you that much harder.

 The stories of improved health are truly staggering! I know that I feel so much better and can say how I felt before and all that good stuff but to hear the stories of people with such profound health improvement is beyond great! I think of my family members and friends who are not nearly as sick as most of these people and think wow their health can really change! The hardest and saddest part is when people don't want to hear it or don't believe it. You are devastated when that happens but you can't make people listen. All I can do is focus on the great stories that I've heard, pray that people will listen and keep going.

 I have heard stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. I have heard so many stories that I am not really surprised anymore but I am always encouraged and motivated by these stories. These are stories that make you cry and make you laugh and really just continue to keep it fresh in my mind so that I keep moving forward and I am always thinking of someone new.

 If you had a great gift like this who would you help? Who do you know that really needs a miracle in their health? This gift is for real, what will you do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment