Friday, May 13, 2011

Aches & Pains

 Since I have started taking the Vitalizer I have noticed that my usual aches and pains have all but disapeared. I have also heard from my son who is taking the Vita-Lea vitamins that his back pain is gone. His back was injured in a car accident a few years ago and he has had back pain ever since. My mom has also been able to get around much easier and after sitting for long periods of time is able to get up and moving without the usual stiffness and pain.

 Again I must stress that I don't believe that this is a miracle cure by any stretch of the imagination and may not have the same affects on everyone. I know that I had a serious lack of the right nutrients in my body and that may be part of why my experience has been so drastic. I will continue to try new products in the Shaklee line and report truthfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment