Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Shake

 Okay so I have the meal replacement shakes and thought I'd give it a try. I have to admit I didn't love the taste. While I do know people who like the shakes and make no changes, I thought hmm, I could really pass on these. I gave it another try today and mixed it in the blender with banana and strawberries. It was delicious! I was so happy! Hey, it was so good my 10 year old daughter even drank it! We actully split it. She was full all morning! That was it nothing else for her untill much later. I did have a bagel about 2 hours later. Then we hiked for about 45 minutes. After the hike I had some small snacks and some energy tea. That was about 11:30. It's just about 2 and I just had a cutie. It has really kept me going all day! I am again very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment